Contact detailsContact Property
Well maintained friendly family park, located 1km west of Bacchus Marsh town centre. Local features include; rivers and gorges, historic buildings (from gold rush times) and the Avenue of Honour with its many wonderful roadside fresh produce stalls.
We are centrally located only 35 minutes from the Melbourne airports (Tullamarine & Avalon) and the Tasmanian Ferry Terminal, Melbourne CBD, Geelong and Ballarat.
In addition to the traditional powered & unpowered caravan sites, we offer modern ensuite cabins and standard cabins (both with linen to main bed) and grassed & shaded campsites.
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
Please Contact Property for pricing information
* Historical Buildings
* Chicory Kiln
* Lawn Bowls
* Public Swimming Pool
* Vineyards and Wineries - Bacchus Hill Winery St Annes Winery
* Golf - Bacchus Marsh Golf Club Eynesbury Golf Club
* Roadside Stalls
* Locally grown fruit, vegetables and produce
* Local Motorcross and Speedway Complex - Bacchus Marsh Motocross Club
* Lerderderg Gorge Park
* The Avenue of Honour
* Harvest Festival - March