Welcome to Maroochy River Park, the Sunshine Coast's friendliest Caravan Park. We have recently been through a top-to-tail refurbishment giving you the latest facilities with old-school caravan park charm.
If you are nostalgic about camping holidays you had as a child, well we are the place. We are that old fashioned simple holiday experience, updated with modern facilities.
Please Contact Property for pricing information
* Visit one of the many markets on the sunshine coast Inc: Eumundi, Cotton Tree, Caloundra, Noosa or the awesome Ocean St night markets.
* Enjoy a relaxing breakfast at one of the many many cafes between here and Mooloolaba.
* Hit the beaches - Swimming , Surfing or just to relax
* Take a relaxing sunset stroll along the beautiful Maroochy River
* For the sightseer, visit the famous Australia Zoo, Big Kart Track, Aussie World, Buderim Ginger Factory, Sealife, Bellingham Maze. Guaranteed fun filled day for the whole family.
* For the more active, Climb Mount Coolum, try the local fishing, Hire a boat, play a round of golf or lawn bowls. The Sunshine Coast boasts some of the best Golf Courses and Bowls Clubs in Australia.
*For the nature lover - Check out the serene sunshine coast hinterland, Noosa National parks or one of the many waterfalls.
Mooloolaba NYE 2016/2017
Head to New Year’s Eve Mooloolaba for the region’s biggest end-of-year free family-friendly event, from 4pm to midnight. On the main stage, kids entertainment kicks off at 5pm with Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Poppy and Branch from the DreamWorks movie Trolls and Nick Jr.’s PAW Patrol Ready for Action Show. Local boys Hoo8Hoo will hit the main stage at 7.20pm followed by one of Australia's finest live acts Thirsty Merc at 8.40pm. Then,Cheap Fakes will have the crowds grooving to their brass-fuelled funk and soulful ska until the countdown to midnight. Four DJs will pump up the groove on the beach from 7pm to midnight on the Sea Stage. Plus roving street entertainment, children’s activities, inflatable rides and buskers. Delicious food will be available from local vendors, restaurants and cafes on the Esplanade. Fireworks will light up the sky at 8.30pm and midnight.
I have enjoyed my stay when holidaying with friends, its cheap, clean and location, location, location, so close to all the shops and the beach, clean swimming pools and good facilities to use, bbq, showers.
The location to both the beach river & shopping facilities is spot on. It is well laid out with a relaxed environment
Awesome..very clean t tidy.. Great to relax t enjoy urself..had an amazin time. Cant wait to go back again..
This park was clean close to everything next to the beach and you felt safe. If you feel safe you can relax and really enjoy yourself.
Great park near the main shops and close to maroochy river walk. Has some great surrounding areas for walking.