Time to get away from the hustle and bustle of the everyday. There is so much to experience. Whether it’s enjoying a delicious seafood platter while watching the sunset over the bay, camping with a twist, learning to sail, going nuts on the sand dunes on a quad bike, skippering your own hire boat/kayak, or just chilling watching the world go by and enjoying the sea breezes of Port Stephens. Thou walla Sunset Retreat is waiting for you.
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Hot Showers
- Resident Manager
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
Please Contact Property for pricing information
Top 10 Things to do in Port Stephens
- GET OUT ON THE WATER - for example para sailing, diving, surfing, snorkelling, dolphin and whale cruises etc.
- EXPERIENCE THE SAND DUNES - 4WD, quad biking, sandboarding, horse riding and camel riding.
- TOMAREE HEADLAND LOOKOUT - approx 30 minute walk to the top to enjoy the striking views.
- VISIT SURROUNDING ISLANDS - day trip to Broughton Island or Cabbage Tree Island.
- CATCH A BOAT TO TEA GARDENS
- VISIT NELSON HEAD HERITAGE LIGHTHOUSE AND RESERVE - while enjoying afternoon tea or a light lunch.
- TRY OUR LOCAL PRODUCE - seafood, macadamias, figs, olives, wines and beers.
- GAN GAN LOOKOUT - 360 degree views
- SNORKELING AT FLY POINT - underwater world with sea caves, sponge gardens and shipwrecks.
Ask reception staff for details of all activities in the Port Stephens Region.
* Game Fishing Tournaments - February/March
* Trailer Boat Tournament - March / April
* Sail Port Stephens - April
* Blue Water Country Music Festival - June
* Food and Wine Festival - September
* Tastes At The Bay - November