Escape to New England’s undisputed food and wine capital for a weekend of gourmet delights and spectacular scenery.
1. Begin the weekend by fuelling up on fresh local produce at Uralla’s healthiest café: Naturally Healthy Wholefood Store and Café. Want our brekky tip? The gluten free pancakes are to die for!
2. Hit the road along Tourist Drive 19 and enjoy the picturesque countryside that surrounds Uralla.
3. Stop for a photo at the vine-clad Gostwyck Chapel, one of New England’s most recognisable (and beautiful!) attractions.
4. Visit the final resting place and statue of bushranger Captain Thunderbolt, a figure who helped shape Uralla’s intriguing past.
5. Meet the cheeky residents of Sunhill Dairy Goats Farm and stock up on the delicious cheese they produce, there’s even goat milk beauty products to try!
6. Settle in for the evening at the charming Aurelia’s Farm, a stylish accommodation option set on a five-acre hobby farm just out of Uralla.
7. Start the new day with a relaxed wander through Uralla, enjoying the heritage buildings, galleries and boutiques that line the streets.
8. Cruise along Waterfall Way as you check out the best waterfalls of New England.
9. Leave the drama of Waterfall Way behind and settle in for a long, lazy lunch at Merilba Estate. Just make sure you’ve got a designated driver!
10. And save some space for a box or two of wine in the car!
11. You can’t visit Uralla and not stop in at the Top Pub, so spend the night enjoying the tasty pub meals and live music at the ‘top’ waterhole in town.
12. Fall into bed at the cosy Dingle B&B, a historic cottage we’re betting you won’t want to leave tomorrow!
13. A weekend of good food, wine, and adventures - what more could you want from your visit to Uralla?