Whether your sin is tarmac or dirt you’ll find heavenly delights at New England High Country.
1. The windy Waterfall Way weaves across the Great Dividing Range and delivers plenty of what the name promises.
2. Plenty of sweeping country roads to really open ‘er up.
4. You’ll find plenty of back roads all to yourself.
5. Stylish accommodation in a stately country homestead like Petersons Guesthouse and Winery? Don’t mind if I do.
6. Leave the city (and your mates) in your dust.
7. “I can see for miles and miles…” No shortage of spectacular vistas across the gorge country of New England’s national parks.
9. Sunset riding never looked so good.
10. Country charm by the bucket load.
11. Cruise through Armidale and enjoy its impressive historic architecture.
12. Happy place.
13. Plenty of off-road adventures to be had.
14. Step back in time at the historic Saumarez Homestead.
15. Nice day for a country meander, wouldn’t you say?
16. If you’ve a taste for the dirt you won’t be disappointed in New England.
17. Go chasing waterfalls…
18. Always time for a cold one at the Walcha Road Hotel. Just one, of course!
19. Is there any better way to catch up with good mates than to ride together?
20. From mountains to rivers, there’s a huge variety of scenery to enjoy in New England.
21. Can’t go over it, under it or around it, just go through it!
22. Now that’s what you came here for.
23. There’s no end to the adventures you’ll find here. Try the Old Glen Innes Road, for starters.
24. Always time to boil a billy on a chilly winter’s morning.
25. Real world who?
26. Pull up at the iconic Tenterfield Saddler, made famous by Tenterfield’s own the Boy from Oz.
27. Time is a traveller (and so are you) at the Tenterfield Saddler.
28. The sun sets on another perfect day of riding in New England High Country. Until next time…